Creating a free account on Gipper is a great way to try out the platform before moving forward with a paid plan. The free plan allows you to test out Gipper with a limited number of templates, gives you access to the entire Gipper high school logo database, and allows you to connect unlimited social media accounts to your profile.
It’s also super easy to upgrade to a paid account, and you won’t lose any of your previously saved designs or uploaded media in the process.
Creating a Free Account
When launching Gipper for the first time, users are given three different plans to choose from. If you just want to try out Gipper and see if it is right for your program, the free plan is a great way to get started. The plan page is shown below:
Once you select on the free plan, all you have to enter the following fields
- Email - the email ID you'd like the Gipper account to be linked to.
- Name - First and last name filled separately.
- Organization name - The school/college/university/club or any other institution or you are representing.
- Password - The unique password through which you'd like to sign into your Gipper account.
- How did you hear about us: If you've heard about Gipper through a peer, webinar, conference, social media etc., then please choose the relevant options from the drop down menu.
Trying out the paid plan is a great way to get a feel for the platform and see if it is something you would like to purchase for your school.
If you decide that you'd like to move forward and use Gipper, it's super easy to upgrade your account. Best part? When you do, you'll keep all of your stored media, saved designs, and linked social accounts! All you have to do to upgrade is click the green box in the top right corner of the platform. This article will help you understand this better.
Thanks for reading and we hope this was helpful! If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team via email at: email@example.com, use the green Help button in the Gipper Platform, or call our support phone line at (929) 207-8459!
Article is closed for comments.