This article will help you understand how to share saved designs between members of a team(s).
Note: This feature can be best used by pro-plan users as it allows you to create and share designed templates freely with no restrictions.
In case you'd prefer to watch rather than read, here is a quick video that will help you understand this in detail:
Step 1: Creating a team
If you don't have a team already set up, the first step is to create one. Here is an article that will walk you through this process.
Step 2: Save your design
To share a design, you must first save it. This article will help you understand how to save designs.
Step 3: Sharing saved designs
In the "Your designs page" choose the design/folder you'd like to share. You can do this in the following ways:
- Click the "three dots" on the saved template and share with a desired team.
- To share multiple graphics, click the check box on the templates, and click share on the top right of the screen.
- To share a folder, click the share option on the folder and select the team of your choice.
And that's it! Everyone who is a part of the team can access these templates at the "Shared Designs" section in the "Your Designs" page.
- You can only share designs to a team and not an individual member. Everyone who is a part of the team can access the template.
- If you are sharing a design with a custom font, and the team members don't have that font, they can only edit that template with that custom font but as soon as they leave the template, they lose access to that font. For this reason, we recommend all users to upload any fonts that are not readily available. To do this, please check out this article.
- You cannot move shared designs to saved designs. However, you can visit the template and save it as a duplicate and an identical template will appear in the "saved designs" section.
Thanks for reading and we hope this was helpful! If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, use the green Help button in the Gipper Platform, or call our support phone line at (929) 207-8459!