We've designed the Element Arrange tool with your convenience in mind. It empowers you to control the layering of elements in your template, ensuring you can highlight what matters most to you. In this guide, we will walk through how to use this feature when editing your templates! Please note you can use this on any text, logo and image box!
Here is a quick video on different elements to use the Arrange feature on:
When in a design you are ready to edit, you will see the "Arrange" button grey out -This will remain this way until you select an element on the template:
Next, choose the Element: To get started, simply click on the element you want to arrange. Its box will be selected. In this example, we will use the star that is behind the player images:
You will see once the element is selected (in this case, we click on the background star), it will show the options to resize, rotate, and move. Also, the "Arrange" button is now lit up and able to be used. When you select the drop-down you will see the following options:
- Bring to Front - This will bring the element to the front of the design:
- Bring it Forward - This will allow you to progressively bring the element forward:
- Send Backwards - This works the same as bringing it forward, only progressively setting it back
- Send to Back - This will send the image to the back, in most cases removing the specific element from the page (not the star is no longer showing on the design):
- Reset to Default - This will undo any of the arrangement you have done on the element and restore it to the preset for that design.
This tool can be used on any element box. When arranging photo boxes, our photo editor can be used to further blend the photo (among many other editing options). Please feel free to take a look at our guide on photo editing HERE!